Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS Telescope
Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS is a wonderful telescope for anyone who is beginning his or her forays into celestial observations. It is indispensable for children and their parents alike on their journeys through the universe. This telescope is extremely easy to set up and use, which makes it perfect for amateur astronomers. Strike 90 PLUS lets you observe the Moon and its famous craters, the wondrous landscapes of Mars; the rings of Saturn and satellites of Jupiter, and behold distant star clusters and nebulae.
Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS Telescope is very easy to use. It is set up on an altazimuth mount, which is especially useful for amateur astronomers, as you won’t have to worry about any additional alignment or calibration. The mount itself is installed on a sturdy and reliable steel tripod. A red dot finder, attached to the tube of the telescope, acts as a laser pointer and significantly simplifies navigation through the starry sky, allowing you to find the desired object very quickly.
Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescopes are made with high-quality optics. The series includes a refractor and two Newtonian telescopes. The Levenhuk optics used in these models are comparable to those used in professional telescopes. All the lenses and mirrors are made of fully multi-coated glass, which provides extremely sharp and saturated images of observed objects, something that Levenhuk telescopes are renowned for.
The advanced kit of this series includes everything you need to get the most from your telescope. The expansive kit of additional accessories includes books and software that will help you learn more about astronomy, extra eyepieces (including a zoom eyepiece), and a Zongo 20 Telescope Case. The telescope comes in a colorful box.
All this makes the Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescope a wonderful present for any amateur astronomer who, if not already fascinated by the mysteries of the cosmos, soon will be.
The unique kit of Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescope contains:
1. “See it all!” Astronomer’s Handbook. This practical handbook was created specifically for beginning astronomers. It contains valuable information on over 280 celestial objects and the cosmos in general, as well as colorful star charts and facts on the design of different telescopes.
2. Stellarium. This is 3D planetarium software that allows you to plan your observations and explore the night sky several years in the future. The database contains over 600,000 stars, planets of the Solar System, the Moon, comets and asteroids, galaxies, nebulae and star clusters. All this can be rendered in just a few moments and studied directly on your computer!
3. Space Posters Set (Moon, Sun and Other Stars, Solar System). These posters will help you explore the universe and learn interesting facts about the Solar system, its planets and satellites, and various distant stars. Colorful illustrations and captions present necessary information in an easy-to-read format. The posters are 84x60cm (33x24in).
4. Levenhuk M20 Large Planisphere. This rotating star chart is a handy tool that allows you to find out what celestial objects and constellations are visible above the horizon at a given date and time. All you need to do is align the viewer and the star chart, providing a date and time.
5. Levenhuk DC45 Compass. Truly an invaluable tool that can help you orient yourself to the Northern pole on your observation site. Afterwards, it is easy to locate Polaris in the night sky, which provides a starting point for further observations.
6. 6.8–16mm zoom eyepiece. This is a wonderful eyepiece that can completely replace several eyepieces. By adjusting its focal length, you can change the highest practical power without having to replace the eyepiece. It allows you to enjoy planetary observations and forget about additional calibrations.
7. Levenhuk Zongo 20 Telescope Case; Small, Black. This case is made of a sturdy waterproof material, and the padded lining protects the telescope from impact. The case is also fitted with handle straps for easy transportation.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk Strike PLUS Telescope on an altazimuth mount
- Steel tripod
- 1.25” plastic focuser
- Eyepieces: H20, F6mm
- 6.8–16mm zoom eyepiece
- 3x Barlow lens
- Finder scope: Red Dot
- Diagonal mirror
- “See it all!” Astronomer’s Handbook with descriptions of 280 celestial objects
- Space Posters Set (Moon, Sun and Other Stars, Solar System)
- Stellarium software CD to assist you during your astronomical observations
- Levenhuk Zongo 20 Telescope Case
- User manual and lifetime warranty
As you can see, Levenhuk Strike 90 PLUS Telescope is a real find for beginning cosmos explorers and children: It features high-quality optics, reliable design, and, of course, its amazing accessory kit with all the useful things we’ve mentioned above.
|Brand||Levenhuk, Inc., USA|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||40x20x80|
|Optics coating||fully multi-coated|
|Objective lens diameter (aperture), mm||90.0|
|Focal length, mm||600|
|Highest practical power, x||165.0|
|Resolution threshold, arcseconds||1.29|
|Limiting stellar magnitude||11.87|
|Eyepieces included||F6mm, H20 mm|
|Eyepiece barrel diameter, in||1.25|
|Focuser||1.25”, rack & pinion|
|User level||beginners, for children|
|Assembly and installation difficulty level||easy|