Levenhuk Rainbow DM700 LCD Digital Microscope
Levenhuk Rainbow DM700 LCD is a digital microscope with a large LCD screen. This microscope can be used for studying textiles, insects, coins and banknotes, flora samples as well as machinery and electronics. The microscope allows you to record videos and capture images in high resolution, and you can use a wireless remote control for controlling the device.
The microscope magnification varies from 10 to 200 times, and the optical magnification is from 10 to 50 times. The image from the objective is displayed on the built-in 7-inch color screen. The image is sharp and easy-to-read. There are control buttons under the screen; they are also duplicated on the remote control. With the help of the remote control, you can adjust the lighting brightness, choose suitable magnification for observations, capture images, record videos, and much more.
The microscope stage is illuminated from top and bottom. That allows you to examine samples of any degree of transparency. Metal clips are used for fixating microscope slides. A small set of ready-to-use specimens is included in the kit.
You should pay special attention to the digital capabilities of the device. You can capture high-resolution images and videos. It is up to 12Mpx for images and Full HD for videos. Data is recorded on a memory card (purchased separately).
- Rotatable large 7” color LCD screen
- Image quality: 12Mpx, video quality: Full HD
- Combined LED light with brightness adjustment
- The kit includes ready-to-use microscope slides
- The wireless remote control provides access to many microscope options
The kit includes:
- Microscope with an LCD screen
- Stage with clips and blank slides
- Infrared remote control
- Ready-to-use microscope slides: 12 pcs.
- Power cable
- Network adapter
- User manual and lifetime warranty