Explore Scientific Radio-controlled Weather Station, black
The Explore Scientific Radio-controlled Weather station has many functions, for example weather forecast for the next 12–24 hours in form of symbols, measurement of indoor/ outdoor temperature and humidity and the high/ low value memory. If the temperature falls between 3°C to –2°C, the ice alert indicator will display and will disappear once the temperature is out of this range.
The light/snooze button can be used to activate the backlight, so you can read the information even in the dark.
- Weather forecast (12–24 hours)
- Indoor/ Outdoor temperature in C°/F°
- Indoor/ Outdoor humidity
- Date, time and alarm display
- Ice alert indicator and high/low value memory (max/min)
- White LCD backlight
- Snooze (8 minutes)
The kit icnludes:
- Weather station
- Outdoor sensor
- 2x AA batteries (Weather station)
- 2x AAA batteries (Outdoor sensor)