Explore Scientific Light Red N23A 1.25″ Filter
The blue/blue green light is totally blocked. The contrast between the card and the lighter zones will enormously increase. This is truly helpful when you watch Jupiter or Saturn. Or for mars, watching the poles.
Color Filters darken the light slightly, that reaches the eye or the sensor of the camera. This eliminates for instance stronger transitions. The result is that your picture turns out with more contrast which automatically shows more details.
- Made from high-quality optical glass
- Filter glass is absolutely parallel
- All optical surfaces have anti reflex coatings
- Filter housing from black anodized aluminum
- Filter threads on both ends (female/male)
- Multiple filters usage is possible
The kit includes:
- Color filter
|Optics material||optical glass|
|Optics coating||multicoated, anti-reflective|
|Eyepiece barrel diameter||1.25' (31.7mm)|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||8x8x2|