Explore Scientific LER 52° 6.5mm 1.25″ (AR) Eyepiece
Solidly in the mid-magnification range for most amateur telescopes, the 25mm is a true workhorse for visual observers. If you love deep sky observing, eyepieces in this focal length range not only give healthy increases in magnification, but the contrast enhancement of giving a darker background sky can make all the difference of how galaxies and nebulae appear under suburban skies.
Comfort, Quality, Value. The Explore Scientific 52° LER Series mid-range focal length eyepieces are excellent flat-field multi-element oculars that can transform your visual astronomy experience. With an apparent field of view of 52 degrees, these eyepieces offer incredible value in a very nice eyepiece. Expect exceptional quality and value versus a comparably priced Plossl.
These eyepieces are the choice for observers wearing glasses – with excellent performance and durability. The rubber inlet and the foldable eyecups make handling and using in the field easy. The patented EMD-coating produces high contrast images and prevents reflexes and ghosting. The argon purging effectively prevents internal fogging, and you don´t have to deal with dirt, fungus or cleansing fluids getting between the lenses. The eyepieces are sealed – this makes sure you will be able to enjoy these eyepieces for many years to come.
- Large eye distance, large field and great image sharpness
- Excellent viewing position for people with glasses
- Excellent field sharpness even with fast optics
- 52° apparent field of view
- Argon-purging prevents internal fogging, the sealing facilitates cleaning
- Patented EMD-coating to maximize contrast
- Blackened lens edges to avoid reflexes
- All eyepieces of this series are parfocal
- Stainless steel barrel with conical security cutoff
- Dust covers and protective bag included
The kit includes:
- 52° Eyepiece
- Dust covers
- Protective bag
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||14.5x11x10|