Meade LPI-GC Lunar Planetary Imager and Guider Color
Let the Color Lunar, Planetary Imager and Guider (LPI-G) unleash the inner astrophotographer in you.
The LPI-G is an excellent camera for auto-guiding and solar system astrophotography.
With Meade solar, lunar and planetary guide camera, you can experience the universe on a whole new level. Lightweight and portable, LPI-G camera comes with a 1280x960 pixel CMOS sensor with the ability of capturing 28 frames per second at full resolution. This camera has a USB 2.0 connection and ST-4 guider port for easy connection to the mount.
The LPI-G has a CMOS AR 130 color image sensor with 3.75x3.75 micron pixel size. It has 28 frames per second at 1280x960, and 30 frames per second at 640x480 resolution. The LPI-G includes USB cable, software drivers, ASCOM drivers and image capture and processing software.
NOTE: When using to image the Sun, use appropriate solar filters.
- Can be used for auto-guiding, or astrophotography of Solar system objects
- CMOS – AR130 Color Image Sensor
- 1.2 Mega pixels (1280x960)
- 3.75x3.75 micron pixel size
- System requirements for Sky Capture software: OS Windows (32&64 bit) Vista/XP/7/8/10; Intel Core2 2.8 GHz equivalent or higher, memory 2GB or higher
The kit includes:
- USB 2.0 cable
- ST-4 guide cable (2.0m)
- 1.25” nosepiece
- Meade Sky Capture software CD
|Brand||Meade Instruments Corp.|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||16.51x15.24x6.1|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.36|