LUNT LS50THa/B400PT H-alpha Solar Telescope
The LS50THa solar telescope offers 50mm free aperture, 350mm focal length, and provides a bandwidth of <0.75 Angstrom. The telescope is fitted as standard with the air-pressure tuning system “Pressure-Tuner”, the Etalon is safely installed inside the telescope. Prominences and surface detail can quickly be viewed spontaneously. This very portable system is an ideal travel companion for wherever you go.
A B400 blocking filter is installed inside the star diagonal. The B400 is good for visual observing. Focusing is achieved by a non-roting Helical focuser.
Please note that there is only a small back-focus at this telescope, therefore solar-imaging is very difficult. The LS50THa is designed for visual solar observing. We recommend for imaging the 60mm telescopes LS60THa.
Also double-stacking with a bandwidth of only <0.5 Angstrom is possible by using the additional available LUNT LS50C H-alpha Double-stack Solar Filter. This filter threads directly onto the LS50THa telescope. Double-stacking will provide much more contrast, and more details on the sun will become visible.
- Aperture: 50mm
- Focal Length: 350 mm
- Bandwidth: <0.75 Angstrom
- Tuning: air-pressure tuning system “Pressure-Tuner”
- Blocking Filter: B400
- non-rotating Helical focuser
- Tube-ring with 1/4”-20 tapped base (standard thread for photo-tripods)
The kit includes:
- LS50THa H-alpha Solar Telescope
- B400 Blocking Filter in star-diagonal
- Tube ring with 1/4”-20 connection for mounting on photo-tripods
- Non-rotating Helical focuser
- Instruction manual
|Brand||LUNT Solar Systems|