Bresser StarTracker GoTo System for EXOS-2/EQ5 Mounts
With the Bresser StarTracker GoTo kit you can upgrade any existing Bresser EXOS-2 mount.
This Bresser StarTracker GoTo System enables beginners to start astronomical observations in just a few minutes, and guides you to objects that are hard to localize through a standard finder scope. Just push the button and the GoTo System will find planets, nebulae or galaxies for you and position your telescope automatically and precise. The GoTo System database includes over 100,000 astronomical objects and still has space for your additions. The Messier telescope with GoTo System allows you to observe without tedious searching, or image faint objects that are hard to find in a standard finder scope!
The Bresser StarTracker GoTo systems uses servo motors for both axes and features an ST-4 compatible autoguiding input. Guiding aggressivity can be set on the mount itself. The menu navigation of the Startracker Handbox is also multilingual and offers the settings of German, English, French, Spanish and Italian.
- Objects in database: > 100.000
- Slewing speed: 2°/sec
- Auto-Guider Port: Yes / ST-4 compatible, aggressivity can be adjusted
- LC Display: 36 x 63mm ; 8 rows with 21 digits
- Motors: DC Servo with Encoders
- Operating voltage: 12V DC
The kit includes:
- 2 Servo motors for both axis (RA and DEC)
- GoTo computer control StarTracker
- Startracker handbox DE/GB/FR/ES/IT
- Battery pack with power cable (batteries not included; 8 pcs. batteries, type D (LR 20) 1.5V required)
- Conncetion cable for motors
- Connection cable for handbox
- Mounting material (gears, screws, Allen keys)
|Brand||Bresser GmbH, Germany|
|Package size (LxWxH), cm||32x23x16|